Now THIS shit right here is the epitome of cool. Let’s be honest, everyone loves a bit of Lego. I mean, it really doesn’t matter how old you are – no-one can resist the brightly-coloured bricks of our childhoods. For me, looking at them instantly throws my mind way back to the pink, fuzzy memories of a simpler life. The Danish giant’s new advertising campaign is indicative of the timeless pleasures of Lego and obviously reflects the endless possibilities accessible with the use of just a little imagination.
- Tumblr y’all
- Saved by rock & roll
- Don’t worry if I write rhymes, I write cheques
- Holiday, oh holiday!
- You know it’s yours and no-one else
- I’m driving in the SUV, ADD takes over me
- Easter days, drifting away
- MGMT’s ‘Congratulations’ – the verdict is in…
- Would they love you if they knew all the things we know?