Well well well, the last two weeks certainly have gone by in an instant blur of parties, arcade games, general chaos and a shockingly bad dose of influenza. Apologies for the lack of updates! To be fair, though, I’ve pretty much been in a state of paralysis all week so blogging was definitely not an option. On the brighter side, and since I am indeed now feeling significantly better, I’m in the mood to show fellow frogs The Teenagers some love. HERE‘s an mp3 of their 2008 release ‘Feeling Better’. Thoughts on the video?
- Tumblr y’all
- Saved by rock & roll
- Don’t worry if I write rhymes, I write cheques
- Holiday, oh holiday!
- You know it’s yours and no-one else
- I’m driving in the SUV, ADD takes over me
- Easter days, drifting away
- MGMT’s ‘Congratulations’ – the verdict is in…
- Would they love you if they knew all the things we know?