Anyone who knows me in the slightest bit subsequently knows that I’m a slut for all things The Virgins. By that, I am of course referring to the New York-based band you sick-minded lad/lass. I’m quite surprised these guys aren’t receiving the recognition they deserve for their vintage sound and amazing videos but hey, there’s still time yet – after all, they’ve only got one major album release under their collective belts. Ch-ch-check out this pretty sweet vid by theirs and if you like the track, HERE‘s a remix featuring up-and-comer Sky Ferreira.
- Tumblr y’all
- Saved by rock & roll
- Don’t worry if I write rhymes, I write cheques
- Holiday, oh holiday!
- You know it’s yours and no-one else
- I’m driving in the SUV, ADD takes over me
- Easter days, drifting away
- MGMT’s ‘Congratulations’ – the verdict is in…
- Would they love you if they knew all the things we know?