Well thank god the end of term has finally arrived and with it, 3 weeks of sweet, sweet freedom! Anyway, being the biggest procrastinator this side of Obama, I decided to do a bit of research on one of my favourite topics when I was meant to be writing my essay: conspiracy theories. I came across THIS very disturbing and just plain freaky “sinister site” – that of Denver International Airport. Seriously, what the actual fack were the designers thinking when they planned this airport? Weird…
- Tumblr y’all
- Saved by rock & roll
- Don’t worry if I write rhymes, I write cheques
- Holiday, oh holiday!
- You know it’s yours and no-one else
- I’m driving in the SUV, ADD takes over me
- Easter days, drifting away
- MGMT’s ‘Congratulations’ – the verdict is in…
- Would they love you if they knew all the things we know?