Well, there go the Easter holidays in the usual flash of action-packed madness. Apologies for my disappearance over the March/April period – a lack of consistent Internet access combined with general business prevented me from updating as frequently as I would have liked. Incidentally, and now that the weather in Europe is turning towards being semi-decent, I have found myself very much into summery French space pop act M83. HERE is an mp3 of the imaginatively-titled ‘Don’t Save us From the Flames’, combined with a couple of Dubai/France holiday shots to get you in the summer mood.
- Tumblr y’all
- Saved by rock & roll
- Don’t worry if I write rhymes, I write cheques
- Holiday, oh holiday!
- You know it’s yours and no-one else
- I’m driving in the SUV, ADD takes over me
- Easter days, drifting away
- MGMT’s ‘Congratulations’ – the verdict is in…
- Would they love you if they knew all the things we know?